Thursday, March 11, 2010

BLUE DREAMS B204-10 CUSTOM ORDER FOR CK



There was a short burst of sunlight this morning and I took tonnes of photos of this dreamy pair but the light kept shifting and so did my piece of work. These are the best of at least 60+ photos I took this morning!
For a bride who will be wearing a royal blue gown for her photoshoot - royal blue, like sapphire, chiffon, with medium tone green satin beneath - based on her description we went thru' a 'small' selection process of brios I thought would complement her lovely gown. Finally settled on these lapis briolettes with a generous sprinkling of aquamarine, moonstone, apatite, lapis, prehnite, chrysoprase and iolite gemstones. Simple sterling silver earstuds with a drop of approx 7 cm.
Needless to say the actual earrings are way prettier than my photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment