Thursday, December 10, 2009

ROSALIE BLB034-09 S$65 SOLD


I love the rose quartz stone...good quality ones that is. They have to be just that right tinge of pink, translucent and with excellent facetting. These stones are a case in point. Beautifully translucent, excellent facetting and huge to boot. AAA grade without a doubt.
To complement these beauties, I've added equally drool worthy garnets in 3 shapes, rondell, onion and pointy briolette. Connecting this rosy arrangement to the vermeil earposts is a pink mystic quartz rondell. Just perfect for the blushing bride or anyone else so inclined.
The collage with the stones held up to the light give a much more accurate image and interpretation of the quality of the stones involved.

We all know the rose quartz is the stone of love....

Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound

And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes

Remember....I'm only the messenger ;p

0 comments:

Post a Comment